This recipe for Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower is quite delicious. The combination of the cauliflower with the parmesan, garlic, and paprika create a beautiful savory flavor. The recipe is perfect as a side dish or as a main course. I’ve eaten this for lunch by itself a couple of times and it is a very filling dish. Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower is low in calories and high in vitamins. 1 head of cauliflower only has 146 calories and is very high in vitamin C. I’m currently searching for healthy recipes that my family will enjoy and this was a big hit in my house.
I stumbled upon this dish by searching Pinterest for recipes to make with cauliflower. I was quite skeptical at first, but these Parmesan Cauliflower Bites are flavored nicely and have a nice crunchy texture. This recipe is based on Primavera Kitchen’s recipe. I followed the Primavera Kitchen’s recipe and then made some tweaks that are listed below to create a perfectly flavored Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower dish.
Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower Ingredients
Serves about 4 people as a side dish, 2 people as a main dish
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into pieces
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shaved or shredded parmesan cheese, separated
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish with Parsley
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover a pan with foil, put aside.
- In a large bowl combine 1/4 cup parmesan and all ingredients. Mix together.
- Lay cauliflower flat on the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Then turn cauliflower over. Add remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Eat warm and Enjoy!
What’s your favorite way to eat Cauliflower? For more cauliflower recipes, check out my Shrimp Cauliflower Fried Rice.
Video of me making the dish: