Businesses Featured at the Summer Boutique
1. Makeup hosted by Stacy
Our Senegence/LipSense owner. She has amazing lipstick and skin products. Please visit her website to place an order:
2. Women & Children’s Clothing hosted by Lisa.
3. Women & Children’s Clothing Clothing hosted by Kira.
4. doTERRA Essential Oils hosted by Shawna’s Essential Life
5. Health & Fitness hosted by Zina
Zina was at the event educating us on health and wellness with free samples of Zurvita Zeal for Life product. For more information on the product contact her at email@example.com or check out her website at www.zurvita.com/themorrows.
6. Women’s Safety hosted by Angela
7. Skin Care hosted by Shamika
8. Handmade Jewelry and Hair Accessories was hosted by Jessica
9. Handmade Soaps, Bath & Body Kits, clothing, bags and more hosted by Donna
10. Nails hosted by Bethany
As an added bonus all shoppers that bought a product or signed up for a service at the boutique received a raffle ticket and was entered into a drawing to win a $40 target gift card. We had one of our Vendors/Customers from Gigi’s Nursery go home with the prize.
The Summer Boutique was setup with each table having a different design/feel based on the vendors items. Additional decor was a few paper flowers on the walls, boxes wrapped in craft paper with bows, and brown craft gift bags. I also, moved furniture and a mirror to the patio to give it more of an inside feel.
The snack table had banana cinnamon cupcakes, brownies, chips, crackers, and popcorn. I wanted easy to eat snacks that didn’t require a fork or plate. Some of the waters were donated by the San Leandro/San Lorenzo No Excuse Mom Workout team.
Entertainment for the kids
There was also a small play area inside for the kids and in the backyard the kids climbed on the jungle gym and jumped on the trampoline. To make sure the kids were safe, my amazing babysitter joined the event to keep an eye on everyone.